Founded in 1993, Dalian Commodity Exchange (DCE) is one of the four futures exchanges in China that are regulated by the China Securities Regulatory Commission. It is aimed at building a world-class derivatives exchange that features integration of futures and spot markets, coordination between exchange trading and OTC trading, and connection between domestic and overseas markets. DCE has become one of the most important futures centers in China thanks to its proactive yet steady development strategy in the past 27 years. Now it is also the world’s largest futures market for agricultural products, plastics, coal and iron ore. According to the Futures Industry Association (FIA), DCE ranked 10th out of the global futures exchanges in the first half of 2020. Based on our need of business development, DCE is now sincerely recruiting professionals and recent graduates to develop the derivatives market together, and we will provide competitive salaries for all kinds of talents.
I. Basic Requirements
1. Have good political quality, stalwartly support the leadership of the Communist Party of China and the socialism system with Chinese characteristics, and actively carry out Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New Era;
2. Be aged 35 years (or 40 years for exceptionally excellent candidates) or below, physically and mentally healthy, morally sound, honest and trustworthy in particular, and committed to work, respect laws and have a clean criminal record;
3. Have an advanced degree (or bachelor’s degree for exceptionally excellent candidates applying for technical posts) conferred by renowned universities/colleges at home or abroad. Certificates of graduation and degree are required for social recruitment. Campus recruitment is for graduates in 2021 (those who have graduated in 2020 but not yet been employed are also eligible) who should graduate during the period from January 2020 to July 2021 (with certificates of graduation and degree conferred before July 31, 2021, and for candidates who have studied abroad, the overseas education and degree accreditation by the Chinese Service Center for Scholarly Exchange, the Ministry of Education is required);
4. Be excellent in terms of learning and research, logical thinking, official document writing, communication and collaboration, relatively strong execution, proficient in both Chinese and English, and capable of using English as a working language;
5. Have an ardent aspiration for a futures career, a strong sense of responsibility and a high level of professional ethics and teamwork spirit, recognize DCE’s corporate culture, meet the qualifications for the job, and have concerned work experience and competences; and
6. Be free of circumstances where a candidate has to withdraw from the recruitment process according to provisions of China Securities Regulatory Commission and DCE.
II. Jobs and Requirements for Social Recruitment
Data management, 2 vacancies(Apply Now)
Responsibilities: operation, maintenance and management of DCE’s data systems, e.g. big data platforms, database systems, data warehouses, data back-ups, data copies, etc.
Requirements: major in computer-related specialties and have an advanced degree (or bachelor’s degree for exceptionally excellent applicants); have at least three years’ experience in developing, operating and maintaining big data platforms; be familiar with Linux and Unix, have a good command of at least one operation and maintenance-assisting language, e.g. shell, python, etc; and have a strong sense of responsibility and be conscientious and rigorous in work; those with an OCP or OCM certification preferred; and
Satisfy at least one of the following conditions: (1) be familiar with theories on database systems, adept at using the MPP databases, e.g. Greenplum, Vertica, GBase, etc, and highly skilled in the SQL language and capable of programming the storage process and formulating functions; (2) experienced in operating and maintaining Hadoop big data platforms, and adept at using relevant software, e.g Hadoop, HBase, Hive, Spark, Kafka, Flink, etc.
Technical planning for core IT systems, 2 vacancies(Apply Now)
Responsibilities: technical planning and development of trading, clearing, surveillance, OTC and other core systems; planning for the application of such technologies as AI, blockchain, cloud computing, big data, etc. to the core systems; evaluation, design and filing of IT projects and technical solutions.
Requirements: major in computer-related specialties and have an advanced degree (or bachelor’s degree for exceptionally excellent applicants); have at least three years’ experience in leading or participating in the development of large-scale specialized technical systems or big data systems in famous organizations at home or abroad using C++ or Java language; those with overseas work experience preferred; have IT development-related specialized knowledge; highly skilled in C++/Java architectural design and development; highly skilled in the Oracle/PostgreSQL databases; familiar with the big data-related technologies, e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Flink, etc.; adept at commonplace architectural design modes.
IT basic environment planning, 1 vacancy(Apply Now)
Responsibilities: participating in the planning and development of basic IT environment (data centers, computer center infrastructure, servers and storage, network and security, monitoring, etc.); planning and development of OA, human resources management, financial and other office systems.
Requirements: major in computer-related specialties and have an advanced degree (or bachelor’s degree for exceptionally excellent applicants); have at least three years’ experience in work relating to IT infrastructure in computer centers, servers and storage, network and security or in developing OA, human resources management, financial and other office systems; have sound computer-related specialized knowledge and be adept at project-level technical plan design or project management; those familiar with hardware platforms or office systems preferred.
R&D of structured products, 1 vacancy(Apply Now)
Responsibilities: R&D and design of DCE’s structured contracts; participating in the revision of rules in support of structured contracts; proposing the needs for development of structured contracts-related systems.
Requirements: major in economics, finance, sciences and engineering; have at least two years’ experience in contract R&D, trading, surveillance or marketing on international mainstream derivative markets, with those who have overseas work experience preferred; have international thinking and vision, strong learning and research capabilities, with good official document writing, communication and coordination skills; and have a good command of English in terms of listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Technology and surveillance, 1 vacancy(Apply Now)
Responsibilities: be responsible for cutting-edge research on FinTech and RegTech; the application of science and technology to market surveillance; and the design of systems and realization of algorithms for trading behavior analysis, high frequency trading surveillance models, etc.
Requirements: major in computer-related specialties; have at least three years’ experience in technology and surveillance-related research or system development in overseas financial institutions or regulators; have programming capability and be familiar with python, R and other relevant languages, with those who have knowledge of databases preferred; have a good command of English in terms of listening and speaking as well as good Chinese writing skills.
OTC market development, 3 vacancies(Apply Now)
designing organizational structure and market structure for the OTC market; developing and designing OTC products and business models; aligning with commodity spot platforms and conducting market research and promotion.: major in economics, finance, sciences, engineering, agriculture, management or law; have at least three years’ experience in dealing with futures and spot goods (including procurement, sale, futures operation or risk control at a group level) in large enterprises across the industries that DCE serves (e.g. corn, soy bean, oils, iron ore, plastics, energy and chemicals), with those who have at least three years’ experience in dealing with futures and spot goods in transnational groups, large foreign enterprises or large-sized overseas enterprises preferred; have knowledge of the operating rules for futures and spot markets at home and abroad and of the development of financial markets; have a pioneering spirit, good communication and coordination capabilities; those with a background in law or who have passed the National BAR Examination or the legal professional qualification examination preferred.
Responsibilities: managing, operating and maintaining DCE’s official website, WeChat account and other new media platforms; integrating TV, internet and new media resources to enrich the vehicle and mode of communication.
Requirements: major in journalism, communication, IT or other related specialties; have at least two years’ experience in designing or operating, maintaining and managing financial and economic industry websites; be familiar with at least one programming language, as well as photo and video production and editing tools; be good at writing and have strong publicity, design and innovation capabilities.
Financial accounting, 1 vacancy(Apply Now)
Responsibilities: financial analysis and accounting; preparation, review and submission of accounting statements; accounting by electronic data processing; design and maintenance of financial management information systems.
Requirements: major in accounting, financial management or other related specialties; have at least three years’ financial and related work experience; have quite strong business and communication capabilities, teamwork spirit, professionalism and be conscientious in work; have systematic knowledge of accounting theories and rich experience of accounting practice; those who are certified public accountants preferred.
III. Jobs and Requirements for Campus Recruitment
Technical management, 4 vacancies(Apply Now)
Responsibilities: routine operation and maintenance of the network systems, host systems, security systems and office systems in support of DCE data center’s management and information systems, as well as the identification of needs, design, integration, testing, acceptance, launching, operation and maintenance of relevant projects; overall technical management and internal and external technical support.
Requirements: major in computer-related specialties and have an advanced degree (or bachelor’s degree for particularly excellent candidates); have strong logical analysis capability and be a good team player; those who are relatively better at emergency response preferred.
At least meet one of the following conditions (those who meet two or more are preferred):
(1) Be familiar with the installation of Windows and Linux systems, the routine maintenance of data, and the configuration of system services;
(2) Have programming competence and a good command of one of the Python, C++ and Java languages;
(3) Be familiar with one or more of the scripting languages, e.g. perl, linux shell, powershell, etc.;
(4) Be familiar with the power and cooling systems for data centers and the GNSS clock; and
(5) Be familiar with network technologies and network structural design.
Those with the following certificates are preferred:
(1) Red Hat RHCE or RHCA certificate;
(2) UPtimeATS or AOS certificate;
(3) CISSP certificate;
(4) CCNP, HCNP, H3CSE or other higher level certificate;
(5) MICROSOFT: CMCSE, MCSD (PRODUCTIVITY, MOBILITY, CLOUD PLATFORM & INFRASTRACTURE) and other office management software certificates.
Derivatives R&D, 1 vacancy(Apply Now)
Responsibilities: researching and designing new option contracts and trading rules; researching and designing structured option contracts; participating in evaluating the functional performance of option market and option products; organizing efforts to foster option market, research and promote option application cases; assisting in advancing the internationalization of option business.
Requirements: major in economics, finance, sciences or engineering; be good at mathematical statistics; be excellent in terms of learning and research, writing, organizing, communication and collaboration; be strong in logical thinking and good at English listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Technology and surveillance, 1 vacancy(Apply Now)
Responsibilities: constructing risk analysis and measurement models, designing risk management mechanisms and realizing algorithms; applying science and technology to the risk control decision-making and the smart risk control system development; carrying out cutting-edge research on FinTech and RegTech.
Requirements: major in computer-related specialties; have programming competence and a good command of python, R and other relevant languages, with those familiar with databases preferred; those good at English listening, speaking, reading and writing as well as Chinese writing preferred.
Press and publicity, 1 vacancy(Apply Now)
Responsibilities: planning publicity campaigns for DCE’s important strategies, work, activities and brands, organizing coverage and communication of the same and publicizing the functions of futures market in an all-round way to enhance the image and influence of the exchange.
Requirements: major in Chinese, journalism, economics or finance; be good at writing and have strong publicity, design and innovation capabilities; those who have internship experience with financial and economic media preferred.
IV. Instructions for Applicants
1. Please submit your CV by clicking “Apply Now” after the position before 24:00, November 6, 2020. You must complete your CV in an earnest and prudent manner to ensure that your personal information is true, accurate and complete. DCE will verify your personal information in the process of recruitment. If your personal information is found incorrect, the consequence is to be assumed by yourself.
2. The recruitment process consists of the following steps in sequence: CV screening; written examination; online testing; two rounds of interview; background check and physical examination; offer.
3. All the foregoing jobs are located in Dalian, Liaoning Province.
4. DCE accepts CVs on a regular basis through a talent pool. If you have experience of derivatives R&D, business operation, risk monitoring, technical system development or marketing in overseas financial institutions, regulators, exchanges or other trading organizations, you are more than welcome to sign in for the recruitment. If you want to apply for the jobs mentioned above, please send your CV to email@example.com. We will organize subsequent written examination and face-to-face interview on an irregular basis in light of the CVs collected and the availability of openings at DCE.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact.
Phone Numbers: 0411-84808068, 0411-84807936
Corn Corn Starch No.1 Soybean No.2 Soybean Soybean Meal Soybean Oil Egg RBD Palm Olein Fiberboard Blockboard Soybean Meal Options Corn Options Polished Round-grained Rice Live Hog LLDPE PVC PP Coking Coal Coke Iron Ore Ethylene Glycol Ethenylbenzene Iron Ore Options LPG LPG Options LLDPE Options PVC Options PP Options API ACPI OPI SPI FSPI SMPI IOPITrading & Clearing Market Data Education Media Center Rules & Regulations About Us
The DCE at a Glance Chairman's Address Organization Structure Leadership Members Organization Structure Board of Governors Board of Supervisors Internal Departments Regional Head Offices Subsidiaries Special Committees DCE History Contact UsRelated Links